Karwa Chauth is a festival of all married women waiting for. Zest and enthusiasm for a festival in such a way that the preparation began almost a month before that day.
A profitable day, which will be celebrated on November 4 this year is about fasting and partying, where women observe quickly for longevity for their husbands and then break it at night after seeing the moon. The festival signifies the importance of love bond. Some unmarried women also observe today to pray for couples who are suitable for themselves.
This festival is generally observed in the northern region of India by Hindu and Punjabi women. Women observe aday-long fast, where they refrain from taking a drop of water or food pieces. On the day they dress up beautifully, worship Dewi Parvati and listen to stories related to today. They destroyed it only after seeing the moon at night with a different delicious. The festival falls every year on the fourth day after the full moon or Purnima Moon Kartika in accordance with the Hindu lunisolar calendar.
Here are some Karwa Chauth wishes, messages, and wonderful greetings to mark that day!
- May Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva fill your life with love, peace happiness, good health and wealth. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Let’s celebrate this auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth with happiness and joy! May Goddess Parvati showers her blessings upon you are your family!
- May the festival of Karwa Chauth brings hopes, smiles and good luck in your life! Have a blessed day!
- May Goddess Parvati fulfils all your wishes and you get a loving husband like Lord Shiva. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Warm wishes to all the women fasting on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! May all your come true!
- May the festival of Karwa Chauth fill your life with joy and happiness. Wish good health and prosperity to you are your family!
- May Goddess Pravati accepts your prayers and fasting and blesses you are your family with happiness and health!
- May the blessing of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati Brings love and happiness into your marriage. May your marriage last long and be filled with blessings!
- May the goddess hear your prayers on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth. May your married life be filled with happiness and laughter. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Karwa Chauth is all about a woman’s love and sacrifice. Let’s celebrate the festival with love and happiness!
- May Goddess Parvati showers her blessing upon you and your husband. May you too always love and care for each other, till the end of time!
- Embrace your inner goddess on this auspicious day! Happy Karwa Chauth to all!
- Cheers to all the women who observe fast on this occasion of Karwa Chauth for the long and prosperous life of their husband. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Wishing you a life full of happiness and positivity. May Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you and you partner with health and prosperity on this auspicious day!
- May the magic of Karwa Chauth brings happiness in your life and all your dream come true!
- Wishing you glorious, happiness-filled moments with your loved ones on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth!
- Karwa Chauth is meant to celebrate the goals and achievement that fill your life with happiness. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May you live a long life and may we always love each other till eternity! Happy Karwa Chauth my beloved!
- You are my greatest love and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to keep you happy. I will always be true to you. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the blessed light of the moon bring lots of happiness, peace and harmony in your relationships. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- The day will appear long and the moon will play hide and seek. But despite all this, I don’t mind fasting as long as it means you’ll be with me longer!
- May your relationship gets stronger and may you love each other till eternity! Have a wonderful Karwa Chauth!
- May you and partners bond grow stronger with each passing day. May your life be filled with love, goodwill and prosperity!
- Here is wishing you love, laughter and good luck on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! Wishing you all the happiness on this special day!
- Spark your married life this Karwa Chauth with exotic gifts and pleasantries. May you have a super special day!
- May the two of you always stay together happily and love each other. Wishing you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
- The mangal sutra binds two souls together and the colour of mehndi proves the depth of your love. Wishing you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
- I pray for your happy and long married life. On this auspicious day, I wish you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
- Stay together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart. Wishing you a very happy Karwa Chauth!
- May you get a partner who stands by you in every high and low ad loves you with all his heart. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- As you celebrate the bond of marriage, I wish you always love and stay close to each other! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the sight of moon fill your heart with happiness. Wishing you a blessed Karwa Chauth!
- Dear husband, wishing for a long and happy life for you. A life that we both will cherish together for years to come.
Happy Karwa chauth!
Wishes For wife:
- Dear wife,
I can’t thank you enough for making my life a blissful journey. I shall always remain indebted to you for showering me with boundless love. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to us.
- To my dear wife,
You came into my life as an angel and transformed me into the man I always wanted to be. Thank you for being my life’s most significant influencer. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- To my beloved wife,
I feel blessed to have you in my life as my soulmate. Thank you for making my house our home, and our home into our love nest. A very Happy Karwa Chauth to you.
Wishes for Husband:
- Dear husband,
My world revolves around you, and I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for treating me like a Queen and for giving me the most special place in your heart. A very happy Karwa Chauth to you.
- Dear husband,
Your presence in my life transforms agony into ecstasy, darkness into light, turmoil into calm. Thank you for making me smile and showering me with your love. Happy Karwa Chauth to you my love.
- Dear husband,
More than the gifts that you shower on me on Karwa Chauth, I look forward to your constant support and love that makes me feel special. I am the luckiest woman on the Earth to get the most special man as my husband. A very happy Karwa Chauth to us.
If you wish to advertise on Itsursecretsanta, please Contact Us.