Happy Mothers Day message and wishes to help you find the perfect words to thank your mother for everything she does for you and wish her a wonderful day! Whether you are writing a card message, Facebook post, or SMS to your mother, Here you will find many desires that you can use to truly celebrate your mother and thank you for supporting you in life.
Short & Sweet Happy Mother’s Day Messages
Not sure what to write in a Mothers Day card to your mom? Don’t panic! These short Mother’s Day greetings are a great way to tell your mom you’re grateful for all she’s done for you and wish her a wonderful day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! I love you!
- Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the most amazing mom in the entire universe… you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
- To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I throw my food on the floor), and endless outfit changes. You really are amazing!
- Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy Mother’s Day!
- We love you Mom! Thanks for all you do for our family. We hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day.
- We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
- Have a great Mother’s Day Mom! Thanks for being such a super mom, you really keep our family together. We love you!
- To the best mom in the world, happy Mother’s Day. Have a great day!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the universe!
Funny Happy Mother’s Day Messages
These funny Mothers Day greetings are for moms who don’t take themselves to seriously! They work well as a Mother’s Day message, or send your mom a quick sms to let her know you’re thinking of her.
- I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a (daughter/son) as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren’t we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
- Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
- Mom, I know it’s hard for you on Mother’s Day… to hide the fact that I’m your *favorite* child. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Love, your *favorite* child.
- Mom, thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me. Don’t worry about [brother’s name], I know he isn’t your fault, he must be adopted.
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- Don’t you think it’s funny that you’re still my mother? You deserve to have been promoted by now!
- You’re a very special mom so I’d like to give you a very special gift. You can have either a hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer.
Do I know you well, or what!?
- Mother (n). One person who does the work of twenty. For free. See also: Saint, Wonder Woman.
For Mother In Law | Happy Mothers Day Messages
In this section, you’ll find ideas for what to write to your mother-in-law for Mother’s Day. Whether you’re super close or not, it’s a great opportunity to reach out and thank her for the role she’s played in your and your partner’s life, and simply wish her a great day.
- Sending lots of love to you and we hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Mothers Day!
- Happy Mothers Day to the sweetest mother-in-law in the universe! I’m so lucky that when I married your (daughter/son) I got you as another Mom! Have a great day today, you deserve it!
- You always put others first, and today we’ll take the reigns! Looking forward to spoiling you today as you spoil us throughout the year. You’re a super mother in law and I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
- To the rest of the world, you may be a mere mother-in-law, but deep down in my heart, you are a rock of support during all the troubles of life. I am so grateful for you and the support you give to me. I hope you have a wonderful day today and know how much you are loved!
- When I married your son/daughter, I never knew that it would start an amazing relationship with an incredible woman like you. Thanks for being there for our family, we love you very much!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother-in-law! We are so grateful for all that you do for our little family, and so blessed to have you in our lives. Have a great day today!
If you wish to advertise on Itsursecretsanta, please Contact Us.